Register by March 15 and save $50!
Generate new ideas for your business, network with other women in the funeral service profession and create lasting friendships - all in a fun, dynamic environment! Participate in a variety of interesting, informative seminars that will give you fresh insights for your business and for serving families. You'll gain new perspectives and ideas that can be implemented immediately.
History and culture await in Annapolis! The trendy Hotel Annapolis, located in the "sailing capital of the world," offers luxurious accommodations and unmatched casual fine dining. Just minutes of the Chesapeake Bay waterfront, U.S. Naval Academy, historical sites, endless restaurants and boutiques – you will not run out of things to do!
A trip to Annapolis is never complete without experiencing...
- The United States Naval Academy: including highlights of John Paul Jones' crypt, Noon Formation and musical events abound the yard.
- The local arts community: Annapolis is home to a large arts district packed with performing arts theatres, art galleries and live music venues.
- The City Dock area: check out hand-crafted goods from local merchants. This area is complete with locally-owned boutiques, gift shops and antique stores.
- Traditional Maryland grub: get "crabby" (in a good way!) and satisfy your appetite with crab... steamed crab, crab cakes and even crab chips!
- Eastport's Restaurant Row: if you want to get away from the bustle of downtown and catch a great bite to eat, Eastport boasts some of Annapolis' favorite dining spots – all situated along the waterfront.
- Historical landmarks: peppered throughout State Circle and Maryland Avenue, these sites are must-see! Follow along the three brick paved blocks to trace the steps of George Washington. Here you'll find:
- the oldest in continuous use capitol building, the Maryland State House
- the Hammond-Harwood House, known for having the "most beautiful doorway in America"
- and many more landmarks!